Technical Services Controller
部門 : Business Support / Technical Services
職業類別 : Permanent
- Report to Technical Services Manager.
- Plan and implement the equipment maintenance program & spare parts procurement ensuring suitable, sufficient, safe & serviceable Ground Services Equipment (GSE) to satisfy the daily passenger and ramp handling operations.
- Monitor the performance of GSE maintenance contractors meeting with HAS quality and availability standard.
- Prepare request for the supply of repair & maintenance services and materials, to complete the assessment process and then prepare recommendations for management approval.
- Prepare purchase orders and control of spare parts inventory.
- Handle insurance claims, rectification, improvement and modification works.
- Monitor GSE & vehicle inventory to control fleet size meeting with company requirement.
- Control and monitor R&M budget and expenditures.
- Provide technical, warranty and parts support.
- Handle documents, data entry and analytical work.
- Supervise subordinate to complete other assignments allocated by superior.
- Degree/Higher Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years related experience in vehicle / specialized equipment repair and maintenance industry in which 3 years at supervisory level.
- Good experience at sourcing of spare parts, material & services.
- Knowledge on repair & maintenance scheduling, monitoring and quality control
- Self-motivated, task-driven, responsible and work independently.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good commend of spoken & written English & Chinese.
- Candidate with less experience or qualification will be considered as Technical Services Coordinator.