· Plan and deploy the manpower of Passenger Services Department optimally and within budget.
· Plan and prepare the Weekly Roster of all operations units as per agreed schedule consistently and comply with company rostering rules and policies.
· Make adjustment on Weekly Roster for ad-hoc changes, and ensure staff concerned to be informed accordingly.
· Preplan task assignment through INFORM system to ensure adequate coverage for the day-of-operation on
· Assign overtime and shift changes if necessary according to the latest operational changes and requirements.
· Maintain the INFORM rostering system including database maintaining, rules and staff setting, in-house system training.
· Produce necessary reports for keeping track on the resource utilization and availability
· Post Secondary qualification or above.
· At least 1 year experience in operations and/or resources planning.
· Proficiency in Excel would be an advantage.
· Experience in INFORM GroundStar System should be an advantage.
· Good in planning and analytical skill.
· Good in written and spoken Chinese and English