1. To monitor and control the delivery of professional solutions for Load Control operations in a most efficient and effective manner to meet customers’ requirements and to achieve the Company’s overall business objectives.
2. To lead and motivate all work teams to ensure smooth and effective delivery of services in fulfilling the operational responsibilities of Load Control.
3. To plan and deploy HAS resources effectively to maximize productivity while meeting all operational requirements.
4. To oversee performance of the Load Control team to ensure strict adherence to all safety and operational requirements.
5. To adhere the quality or service standards as agreed by the company; and to accomplish Operations objectives (KPI).
6. To account for all exceptions handling.
7. To prepare monthly report on the manpower situation, overtime analysis, operational matters and irregularities.
8. To manage all expenses to conform to budget and forecasts.
9. To maintain staff discipline, efficiency, safety, appearance and morale in LCL.
10. To attend training sessions, as and when required, either as instructor or trainee.
11. To complete other assignment allocated by MRCS / Advisor - RCS.