1. To supervise and motivate all work teams in Load Control for smooth and effective delivery of services to fulfill operational responsibilities.
2. To manage day-to-day resource deployment and maximize productivity through effective planning of roster patterns, allocation of resources, management of sectional manning levels, monitoring of overtime work and proper record management.
3. To recommend improvements on existing work practices and equipment requirements/modifications.
4. To communicate all procedural changes and requests to all staff and ensure their full awareness and understanding.
5. To attend respective Airline meetings, follow up on irregularities and make recommendations for improvement.
6. To investigate any incidents, accidents, delays, complaints and irregularities as shown in the record and propose preventive measures to LCM.
7. To ensure staff compliance with the Safety Management System by promoting safety culture, organizing Safety Campaign or Airline Services Campaign, and by closely monitoring staff’s safety practices.
8. To maintain staff discipline, efficiency, safety, appearance and morale in LCL.
9. To attend training sessions, as and when required, either as instructor or trainee.
10. To complete other assignment allocated by LCM.