· To supervise the TPS team to deliver safe, reliable, efficient and quality transport services according to the standards, regulations and requirements laid down by the Company, Government Authorities and our customers.
· To support the operations with optimal manpower, man-hours and sufficient productivity through by roster planning and resources deployment with proper record management.
· To perform data handling & analysis, section administration & support functions on all transport services.
· To maintain effective and courtesy communications with Company internal sections, relevant stakeholders and parties.
Qualifications & Experience
· Post-secondary or above.
· Minimum 1 – 2 years’ experience at supervisory experience, preferable in transportation, aviation, and / or customer services field.
· Good command of written / spoken English and Chinese.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Good in handling ad-hoc operations and staffing issues.
· Knowledge of computer operation (Windows and Office).
· Holder of valid HK driving licence class 1 & 2.
· Possess of HK driving licence class 4, 5, 9, 10 & 18 is preferable