· Provide clerical support in the daily administration of all round Human Resources functions.
· Responsible for recruitment process, on/off boarding handling, maintain a updating staff database and staff personal records.
· Assist in monthly payroll processing, final payment handling, leave & attendance administration and daily HRIS operations.
· Prepare the staff personal files with all supporting documents.
· Answer general staff inquiries.
· Assist in various projects and ad hoc assignments.
· Perform recruitment duties at outdoor.
· Tertiary education in Human Resources Management or related discipline.
· 1 year relevant working experience
· Good command of both written and spoken in English and Chinese.
· Independent, details-oriented and good communication skills.
· Proficient computer skills in MS Office Applications.
· Candidate with more experience will be considered as Human Resources Officer